Looking to take the next step as a Rebel? Did you know we promote community outreach,
partying, events, activism, and so on? Feel Like you're too much of a $%&*ing badass to
just do nothing? GREAT!
If that's all you, then we want you to be a part of a local
Don't get us wrong, this directly helps us out as a business because it
gets our name out there. That's what we get out of our local sections, plain and simple. However,
that's not why we do this, otherwise we'd micro-manage everything. We want local beard and ink groups
everywhere, and we want to give back to the communities that support us through your help.
What does this mean for you? Living the life of course. Beard and ink competitions, monthly club
meetings, community outreach and activism through charity fundraising and other activities, and a
general place to belong as a misfit Rebel. It's still all free to join and participate, but this is
the next level.
Want to be a part of something to change the future, when the present pisses you off? That's our
mission here. Be part of a local section, or be the ultimate badass and start your own with our full
To join a local section, just ask the group who's got one going, in the Rebel Army Facebook Group.
If there isn't one around you and you wanna start your own, reach out to our President Jives, per
the pinned post information in the group.
If you're serious about starting a local section, here's the guidelines:
What you'll need:
- At least 5 friends/people with the same interests (have them join the Rebels if they aren't already members)
- A general idea of what you want to do. In a couple sentences, what is the purpose of you starting a local section?
- A general list of meetings, activities, and events you'd like to set up locally
And that's it for the bare minimum. If you're really serious, we will help you flesh out the rest
of the plan if you need the help. This includes planning, structure, recruitment, graphics, brainstorming, etc.
just have the above mentioned bare minimum items ready to go when you contact us about starting up.
Here's what we'll offer in support:
- You'll be offered sponsorship of you as a brand ambassador. That means the occasion free products and bigger discounts.
- You'll be offered the option to be an admin in the Rebels Group
- We'll be a dedicated sponsor for any and all events you set up for your group, one way or another
- Exclusive merch as one of our trusted crazy ass soldiers
- Access to special events for section member Rebels only
You'll eventually need to set up a charity if you get into any community activity, but generally
that's a lot further down the line, and we'll get into as an as needed basis.
Otherwise that's it! We want to help people while having the craziest damned time possible. Below
are the ranks of members in local sections, where promotions are handed out by higher members, perks
are given out by leadership, and ranks are earned through loyalty.